Job Title: Production Assistant in DTLA
Summary: Exciting opportunity in a multifaceted role to learn all aspects of the industry by assisting the Product Development process from inception to post- production.
- Sourcing Materials: fabrics, trims, labels etc. (must have a car)
- Overseeing all production of needed materials: labels, fabrics, product, etc. Check in/track.
- Work closely with wholesale team to ensure production is completed and delivers on time; Check in/track. This includes ordering calculating materials needed and ordering.
- Maintain production schedule to ensure ticketing, packaging and factories meet deadlines.
- Quality Control; work closely with sewing teams to ensure highest quality
- Maintaining fabric sources; swatch library, supply costs, availability, etc.
- Work on lab dips and keep organized file of colors
- Create PO's for factories and suppliers
- Jump in on team projects when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience in product development – Internships OK; RTW fashion a plus
- Strong desire to learn the ins and outs of the development process
- Attention to detail and commitment to follow through is a MUST
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize projects effectively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a flexible manner and be comfortable wearing many hats
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Photoshop/Illustrator a plus
- Proficient in Tech packs a plus
Part-time: 3 days/week.
$15/hr to start
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Production Assistant.