Our Rapidly Expanding Contemporary Women's Apparel Company located in Soho NYC is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Brand. We are searching for a driven, forward-thinking and goal oriented individual to join our team as our Ecommerce + Digital Marketing Coordinator. Must have 5+ years of professional experience in a related role. Bachelor's degree required.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar to implement projects and campaigns that align with the brand’s overall marketing calendar and business goals.
- Responsible for editing and posting content across all social platforms, with a focus on creating cohesive, inspirational content that is consistent with brand identity.
- Grow social channel engagement by maintaining constant communication with followers.
- Develop, execute and optimize e-commerce sales and brand awareness through online marketing campaigns including Blogger Gifting, SEM, Paid Social Advertising and Affiliates
- Report and analyze all metrics associated with social media engagement and growth.
- Maintain Daily Communication with PR team.
- Create high-performing, engaging and beautifully designed email blasts via Mailchimp on a weekly basis. Responsible for copy and maintaining branded voice.
- Work closely with web developers to ensure technical capabilities and support are in place to deliver, measure, and optimize online marketing campaigns. Use site architecture and content to maximize organic traffic growth.
- Manage all site content including homepage, product pages, curated landing pages, A/B testing, and overall website optimization to improve conversion rate and user experience.
- Collaborate with Design team to conceptualize and execute marketing materials including line sheets, lookbooks and advertisements.
- Assist with Styling, Photoshoots, Editing, Marketing Material Creation for Website and Social Media.
- Must have 5+ years previous Digital Marketing / Social Media experience at a Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Brand or relevant experience at a PR or Marketing Firm.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Project management skills are Essential with Sensitivity to deadline driven workflow.
- In depth knowledge of scaling social follower growth and engagement for an apparel or beauty brand.
- Must have strong understanding and experience with a 360° integrated approach and how social media platforms impact DTC and Wholesale channels.
- Experience with Successful Influencer Marketing strategy, influencer relationship management and execution.
- Must have Exceptional Writing and Communications skills.
- Must have a Keen eye for detail and aesthetic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy on all tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Shopify and Mailchimp.
- Experience with web analytics services (e.g. GA, Adobe Analytics, Tableau), and social media reporting platforms.
- Must be Proficient with E-Commerce Marketing, including Google Adwords, Remarketing, Social Media ads.
- Very Strong Analytical Skills to Effectively Develop Strategies and Solve problems.
- Must be able to Handle a Variety of multiple changing priorities in a Dynamic Environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Clothing Allowance / Employer Discount
- Salary Based on Experience
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD FIT, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. PLEASE SEND YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AS WELL!