Individuality Is An Idea That Demands Its Own Unique Expressions. By Offering Spectacles Of Unparalleled Quality, Craft and Creativity, We Hope To Embolden Those Interested In Making A Powerful Impression
Founded in 2014, Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition designer goods that specialize in the micro-production of artisanal eyewear.
Drawing inspiration from across continents, cultures, and generations, JMM combines world-class craftsmanship with advanced production methods, embracing an array of rich materials, bold geometric shapes, and an exuberance of attitude to create impeccably crafted spectacles that elegantly infuse historical motifs with a modern sensibility.
Powerful, playful and meaningfully idiosyncratic, JMM’s high-functioning collectibles are ethically produced and philanthropically aligned, offering a rarefied ocular experience that embodies an uncompromising balance of form, function, and fairness.
You have :
- Strong interest in fashion
- Excellent organizational skills
- Responsible, reliable and on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Quickbooks
- Interest in administrative role with database management
- Responsible for updating company address book, and contact database
- Assist the team with samples for tradeshows
- Answer company phone and distributing messages according
- Perform daily errands for the studio
Our offices are based in Los Angeles (Westlake).
If you qualify and are interested in joining one of the eyewear industry’s most dynamic brand, then please email your cover letter and resume.