“Individuality Is An Idea That Demands Its Own Unique Expressions. By Offering Spectacles Of Unparalleled Quality, Craft and Creativity, We Hope To Embolden Those Interested In Making A Powerful Impression”
Founded in 2014, Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition designer goods that specialize in the micro-production of artisanal eyewear.
Drawing inspiration from across continents, cultures, and generations, JMM combines world-class craftsmanship with advanced production methods, embracing an array of rich materials, bold geometric shapes, and an exuberance of attitude to create impeccably crafted spectacles that elegantly infuse historical motifs with a modern sensibility.
Powerful, playful and meaningfully idiosyncratic, JMM’s high-functioning collectibles are ethically produced and philanthropically aligned, offering a rarefied ocular experience that embodies an uncompromising balance of form, function, and fairness.
Our growing team is hiring an enthusiastic and motivated team player to provide a stellar customer service experience to our european clients.
Your responsibilities are – but not limited to:
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with our international clients
- Communicate with our customers and agents via email, phone, skype
- Coordinate order fulfillment and deliveries
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to constantly improve satisfaction
- Manage communications between international clients, agents and office
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service in luxury field is preferred
- Very responsive
- Enthusiastic and benevolent
- Detail- oriented & highly organized
- Competent with Office Suite and QB
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills required
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- You speak French, Italian or German.
Our offices are based in Los Angeles (Westlake).
This is a full-time position. If you qualify and are interested in joining one of the eyewear industry’s most dynamic brand, then please email your cover letter and resume