Founded in 2000 in New York City by designer Miguelina Gambaccini, Miguelina was the original pioneer of the destination-driven fashion moment and the first women’s luxury brand solely dedicated to travel apparel. It has grown to be a leader in high-end, versatile resortwear, providing unrivaled collections showcasing the best of high-quality bohemian style, including the label’s signature, timeless white lace pieces that are now regarded as an icon of jet-set glamour. Available at the world’s premiere retailers, Miguelina remains the ultimate warm-weather wardrobe essential always ready for your next magical adventure.
miguelina.com | @miguelinagambaccini
- Assists with basic specifications of product.
- Assists in the tracking and coordination of the sample production process.
- Attends fitting sessions with design team; involved in revisions to sketch and design package as needed.
- Organize trims and fabrications
- Involved in researching domestic markets in order to identify new trends, fabrics, techniques, etc.
- Assists with sample production process to ensure that samples are produced and delivered on a timely basis.
- Prepares basic flat sketch design.
- Help create mood boards
- Assist in creating inspiration, silhouette and print boards.
- Work on special projects with the design team.
Required Experience and Qualifications: (degrees, specific functional skills, professional experience, knowledge, proven accomplishments etc.)
- Must have a background or degree in Fashion Design
- Some experience with sketching and rendering
- Basic computer skills (Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel) required
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Be proactive, flexible, hardworking and have excellent organizational skills
- Be a self-motivator and enthusiastic about women’s wear
- Must be able to commit to 5 full days per week is required. Typical internship hours are from 11-6pm.
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com, subject line Internship.