At Milk Makeup, we believe you should have good ingredients + epic payoff, because compromise is cool, but not in your beauty routine. We care about what we put in our formulas just as much as what we leave out — we’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. It’s clean, cool beauty.
Born in Milk Studios, a creative photo studio in NY and LA, our community is our inspiration, and we celebrate beauty for everyone. From fresh-face to full-face, it’s not about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters.
Milk Makeup means no rules. #LiveYourLook
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position and you
Starts TK, 2019
Milk Makeup is a ingredient-conscious, inclusive beauty brand in NYC. We have many exciting projects in the works for Spring/Summer 2019 and are seeking Editorial Interns to join our team!
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of branded and nonbranded content. The editorial internship will provide you with opportunities to get clips, learn how to write to a brand voice, pitch story ideas, and contribute to our editorial platform, Vibes. Applicants should have experience with writing, WordPress, transcriptions, and be ready to think critically in a fast-paced environment. An interest in beauty and culture is encouraged. Additional visual/video/creative/social media skills and interests are a bonus!
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- A love of writing (Formal experience + internships are preferred, but not required!)
- An affinity for Milk Makeup’s values and voice
- Strong critical thinking skills
- An eye for detail and excellent grammar/editing skills
- The ability to work independently
- A good attitude and sense of humor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (WordPress is a plus!)
- Pitching and writing original, boundary-pushing beauty, culture, and wellness content
- Conducting and transcribing interviews
- Navigating and managing our Content Management System
- Updating our Editorial Calendar
- Writing to brand voice guidelines
Email resume/ C.V. and social media handles to email@example.com