Network PR is seeking PR interns to assist with Press and Marketing events throughout the Fall and Winter season. School credit and/or daily stipend available. Looking to fulfill positions immediately. We are a full-service boutique agency specializing in luxury accessories and ready to wear. Our LA office, which is an extension of our New York office, will be focused on VIP/Celebrity dressing.
The LA office is located at Spring Place Beverly Hills - 9800 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Sample trafficking (which includes send outs, returns and pulls) via Fashion GPS
- Coordinate with stylist and editorial teams for projects and fittings they are working on in the LA area
- Assist with media press lists and RSVP Management accordingly and timely
- Assist in event logistics, day of prep and onsite support. Including press day, trunk shows and red-carpet pull showrooms.
- Assist with research and specially curated projects per client
- Assist with daily press clippings per client
- Help ideate and create innovative content for the social media account
- Perform media monitoring online and via social media
- Interest in Fashion PR and Marketing, with emphasis on VIP/Celebrity dressing
- Creative individual who is a self starter
- Is able to commit to at least 2-3 full days/week
Should you be interested, please send your resume to Alex@networkusainc.com