Network PR is seeking PR interns to assist with Press and Marketing events throughout the Fall season, starting with NYFW! School credit and daily stipend available.
We are a full-service boutique agency located in Chelsea specializing in luxury accessories and ready to wear. Our clients include Alexandre Birman, Elena Ghisellini, Daniela Villegas and Raquel Diniz among others.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in event logistics, day of prep and onsite support. Including press day, trunk shows and presentations
- Assist with research and specially curated projects per client
- Sample trafficking (which includes send outs, returns and pulls) via Fashion GPS
- Assist with daily press clippings per client
- Support office duties and requests from CEO
- Assist with media press lists and RSVP Management accordingly and timely
- Ideate and create innovative content for the social media account
- Perform media monitoring online and via social media
- Interest in Fashion PR and Marketing
- Creative individual who is a self starter
- Is able to commit to at least 2-3 full days/week
Should you be interested, please send your resume to Michelle@networkusainc.com, subject line PR Intern.