Pulse Group is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious & energetic PR & Communications Manager based in New York.
This individual will be responsible for developing and establishing a public relations strategy for two sub companies under the Pulse umbrella and supporting brand image for managed talent. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, high level attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Develop, foster, and maintain B2B and B2C press relationships.
- Create and distribute lifestyle pitches for managed talent.
- Secure editorial coverage and speaking engagements for Pulse executives.
- Coordinate award submissions for agency campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in communications
- 2+ years prior PR experience
- Existing editorial contacts
- Expert knowledge of all things digital and social
- Natural storyteller with exceptional written communication skills, proficient at writing press releases, press pitches, and other PR related documents
- Collaboration is essential. Willingness to work with our executives, managers, and campaign teams to uncover creative stories that lead to meaningful placements
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
Pulse Group is a globally leading full service social media agency specializing in influencer marketing.
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Group has established offices in Hamburg, New York City, London, and Milan. Pulse Group is split into Pulse Advertising, the creative and media agency, and Pulse Management, our talent management division. With this holistic approach, we have become the market leader of our industry, reshaping the advertising arena. Representing some of the world’s most unique talents and executing campaigns for brands such as Deutsche Telekom, PUMA, Unilever, P&G, Henkel, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Ferrero, LVMH, Chloé, Gucci, Desigual, VF Corporation, Intimissimi, Calzedonia, Inditex, Richemont, Swatch Group, Pepsico, Pernod-Ricard, American Express, General Motors, BMW MINI, VW, UBER, FIAT, Audi, Revolve, Condé Nast and many more. Our team is driven, smart, fun and energetic. They love music, dogs and team happy hours.
Please send us your application including CV and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!