Rosie Assoulin's eponymous collection made its debut for Resort 2014. The Rosie Assoulin design aesthetic toes the line between the romantically fantastical and the reliably practical. Today, Rosie Assoulin's collections can be found throughout some of the most beautiful stores in over 15 countries worldwide.
Based in New York City, we are looking for motivated interns to join our team immediately.
Requirements & Responsibilities
Wholesale: Assist wholesale team with selling, reports, samples, tradeshows, prospecting new accounts, line sheets, and shipping orders.
- Assisting with the preparation of FW19 Market (showroom set-up, showroom merchandising, sales appointments, appointment follow-up).
- Generate, and analyze weekly, monthly and seasonal sales reports for wholesale accounts
- Manage daily Sample Send-outs, trafficking, and returns
- Work closely with Sales Team
- Creating Style Guides, and seasonal on-order books for individual stores
- Knowledge of retail math and sales planning a plus.
- Assist with market closing (order entry, order chasing), and contribute to post-market reports
- Visit stores located in the NYC area in order to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape
PR: Assist PR team with sample trafficking, event planning and management
- Managing the Press closet and managing all sample traffic
- Checking in and out Press samples for editorial shoots, stylists, events, etc.
- Maintain samples’ quality control in the showroom and press closet
Marketing/Ecommerce: Help e-commerce and marketing team with inventory management, online merchandising, social media, email ideas, and analyzing new marketing channels and opportunities.
- Knowledge and active user of all social media channels
- Perform sales forecasting and other ad hoc reporting/analysis
- Assist with e-commerce casting and e-commerce and editorial photoshoots
- Manage online content and merchandising
For all positions we’re looking for team oriented individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Strong Excel and computer skills are required. Adobe Suite skills a plus.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com subject line Spring / Summer 2019 Internship (PR, Marketing, Or Wholesale).
*All applicants please include your availability (start date, end date, days/hours per week) and if you’re able to provide your own laptop to work with.