Inspired by the intersection of nature and city life, Sylven New York is a designer line of footwear made to hold up in the elements. Our water-resistant, sleek styles are not only super durable, but are also made in certified ethical factories. We emphasize sustainable practices in everything that we do, and are hyper-focused on our materials and production process.
We are currently seeking a full or part-time Creative Intern to assist our Founder/Creative Director with a variety of creative assets. Candidate must be exceptionally creative with a wide skillset hopefully including Graphic Design and Photography.
Our Creative Intern should share an equal love for both the digital and the physical. As a super small company, our candidates must be comfortable with self-direction, and love the fast-paced and multi-hat wearing environment created within startup culture. A good sense of humor is encouraged!
- Support for all creative needs
- Email design for MailChimp
- Digital advertising (may include copywriting) for Facebook and Instagram
- Photo Editing
- Window display design and installation
- Visual Merchandising
- Photo styling
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Great eye for composition, color, and layouts
- Solid understanding of social media marketing best practices
- Availability of at least 2 days a week
- Super easy to get along with
- Willingness to learn and curiosity about other aspects of the business
- Interest in fashion, particularly in footwear
- Interest in sustainability
- Attention to detail
Bonuses (not required, but would be pretty cool if you..)
- Have an interest in retail/retail operations
- Are interested in helping out at the store between creative projects
- Have really awesome playlists that you want to share with us
- Are generally super cool, and willing to help out however you can
Internship is available for school credit with a minimum 3 month commitment.
For inquiries please contact email@example.com