Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, proprietary styling technology - The ARMIBOT - and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Below, a job description for the Operations Manager; one of the most integral positions on the team. We are looking for someone organized and efficient, with a great attitude, to lead our Operations team to grow our business; managing a large volume of inventory flow and ensure an efficient and luxury client experience.
Responsibilities would include:
- Manage the inflow and outflow of inventory of a luxury rental and styling platform
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of luxury client care post transaction
- Quality control and maintenance of inventory
- Monitor inventory performance
- Negotiating shipping and logistics supplier contracts and pricing
- Planning and executing the operations around national pop up events and sales
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Operations Manager.