Public Relations and Marketing firm, Chapter 2, is seeking a full-time Account Executive for the company’s New York office, handling multiple luxury fashion accounts. This role interacts closely with clients/designers and top-tier media and stylists.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in a public relations capacity either in-house with a top brand or a leading agency handling multiple luxury brands, with intimate knowledge of luxury fashion, creative partnerships, media, and a network of excellent print and online editorial contacts.
- Manage daily proactive outreach to target editors and stylists to secure fashion media coverage
- Produce and publish effective press materials including pitches, press releases, media alerts, and brand bios
- Work closely with Co-Founders, PR Director, NY and LA teams, and clients with creating effective press and marketing strategies and initiatives to hit brand goals and drive awareness
- Work closely with team to manage seasonal editor appointments, desk side appointments, press previews, and fashion shows, brand events as well as compiling all recap reports
- Work closely with our PR Coordinator to manage day-to-day PR activities on each client account; manage all sample trafficking, gifting, and showroom collections
- Work with LA based VIP Manager on managing celebrity, talent and influencer outreach, loans, and seeding opportunities across LA and NYC
- Monitor press coverage and oversee completion of weekly and monthly status reports and ensure delivery to client
- Reports directly to PR Director
- Mentor and manage junior staff members and seasonal interns
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of principles in PR, marketing, and digital media, as well as American media landscape
- Excellent relationships with media contacts in fashion, culture, and lifestyle press in both the print and online/digital space
- 2+ years experience in a public relations capacity either in-house with a top brand or at a leading agency
- Team player with great communication skills; able to work with others as well as independently
- Experience successfully managing PR campaigns from strategy development through execution with track record of proven results; experience developing goals for team and clients, and monitoring and reporting on progress to teams
- Proactive attitude with managing projects and responsibilities
- Strategic thinker who can bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team and implement strategies to bring these ideas to life
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills; attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Highly adept at multitasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and manage time effectively
- Highly proficient with Fashion GPS or Mayvein, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google programs, Cision, and social media platforms
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line reading “ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – FASHION”. Please no phone calls or emailing additional members of the team. Only those who follow instructions for resume submission will be considered.