The Content & Community Manager plays a pivotal role in crafting the Choosy brand story across all channels, and engaging fans and followers to participate in Choosy’s unique fashion democracy. The ideal candidate has an endless stream of new ideas (and the ability to execute those ideas end to end) to bring the brand to life for both the most loyal customer and the one who hasn’t yet met Choosy.
We are a venture capital-backed startup that launched in July 2018, and we are currently growing our team. Choosy is an on-demand social shopping platform where users influence every collection to match their favorite style inspirations. Through social tagging and our Choosy Nation (highly engaged community of fans and followers), Choosy identifies and manufactures trend-driven fashion delivered to shoppers in as little as two weeks. It’s the modern-day equivalent of the ultimate window-shopping experience, creating a new generation of social commerce. All looks are designed and produced in-house, so women can get today’s most covetable looks without the ticket price of labels. You see it, you like it, we make it.
Learn more at https://www.getchoosy.com.
New York City headquarters
- Create, maintain, and socialize an ongoing content calendar, with a focus on 360, social-first storytelling, with a unique-per-platform angle (email, site, video, Instagram/Instagram Stories/IGTV, Facebook)
- Concept and execute weekly social-specific photo shoots, including casting, styling, prop styling, editing, and occasionally shooting
- Concept and write weekly email stories, in partnership with design team
- Create new content franchises to engage the Choosy community, with a specific focus on seeking input on product development
- Manage all aspects of the community, including regular engagement with fans and followers, writing all captions and responses, and ensuring a steady stream of UGC
- Manage influencer relationships, including outreach for gifting, advising on influencer content creation, and co-management of external influencer marketing agency
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly reports on social media performance via third-party reporting platform
- Minimum 5 years experience in content creation/editorial in an e-commerce, fashion, or similar creative environment
- BA or BFA in art, advertising, journalism, marketing, communications, or related field
- Photography skills and a keen eye for design
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Outstanding portfolio with a proven track record of executing elevated content that hews closely to brand standards
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end, while staying on budget and meeting deadlines
- Willingness to be reactive, flexible, and resourceful in a very fast-paced environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality, with particular strength for collaboration and results
Please apply online on our website!