Marketing and e-commerce Intern
cultureEDIT (West Hollywood, CA) offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the convergence of culture and commerce. Permanent clients and ventures include Mr. Helmut Lang (the artist), Tom of Finland Foundation, Tom of Finland Store, Bob Mizer Foundation, Henzel Studio (collaboration management; Richard Prince, Marilyn Minter, Andy Wahol Foundation, and several others) and fashion houses Bernhard Willhelm and Ubi Sunt.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative and established names in contemporary culture.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing, press and product materials.
- Assisting with the creation of social media posts based on current trends and topics.
- Assisting with market, production research and general administrative duties
- Maintain the overall appearance and efficiency of the office
- Assisting with administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to, the development of mailing lists database.
- Supporting the team in a development role through the creation of new retail leads and opportunities.
- Assisting with day to day activities, including packaging and fulfilling orders (tomoffinlandstore.com).
- Playing a general administrative role
- Los Angeles based student
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in art, design, queer culture, marketing and branding
- extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced small business environment.
- Ability to work at least 2 days a week
- Must receive school credit
- If interested please email Joakim Andreasson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief cover letter explaining your interest in this experience. Please also include when you can start.