Freschstyle is a personal styling and closet organizing company in NYC. The Freschstyle team has a handful of high-profile clients and was voted by New York Magazine as best closet organizing company in NYC, and has been featured on NBC, Timeout NY, the Coveteur, Mama & Tata, and more.
Repurpose is the company's charity initiative. Freschstyle works with their clients to identify barely worn clothing and then resells the items with proceeds going to charities that focus on the health and advocacy of women and children. We are excited to announce that Repurpose will be operating as a non-profit starting in 2019.
- Full or part time student eligible for school credit
- Available 2-3 days a week
- Driven, proactive and dedicated individuals who can embody the company’s vision and culture
- Interest for fashion and some experience in the industry
- Proficient computer skills
- Self-starters who apply a high level of effort and attention to detail in whatever is asked
- Highly organized and excellent at multi-tasking
- Excited and eager to work
- Positive energy
- Knowledge of NYC (very helpful)
- Assist in personal shopping and closet consultations
- Pick-up and return clothing
- Admin duties
- Organize and maintain showroom/office space
*Multiple intern positions available. Please email Tabitha to learn more about special events and non-profit internship.
*This is an unpaid internship. Means for public transportation will be provided
* To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Internship.