POSITION TITLE: Brand Marketing Coordinator
OVERVIEW: HATCH is seeking a Brand Marketing Coordinator to report directly to the Director of Events and Community and serves as the liaison between the store teams. The operationally‐focused role supports the department in establishing key processes to scale the events programming as HATCH grows its retail footprint. The opportunity includes working within the Marketing team on all touch points including Social, Gifting, PR, and Creative.
MANAGER: Director of Community and Events
- Manage the events calendar for all in‐store events programming across retail locations. This includes maintaining relationships with existing partners and identifying new partners.
- Coordinate all event run of show needs including food, beverage, photography, etc.
- Work cross functionally to ensure event requests are being processed, including invites, signage, and other collateral.
- Compile and organize all events copy within our project management application. Work directly with the copywriter and creative team to make sure all information is correct.
- Work with Social Manager on calendar of events and provide all necessary creative and content for all our channels.
- Work with and update the store manager and teams on all events, timing, partners, and events and activations as needed.
- Review and update all events on site before they are published.
- Develop reports and provide data about events, RSVPs, budgets, gifting, etc.
- Work closely with Director to identify gifting strategy through influencers and partnerships, coordinate all requests, and report on all.
- Work closely with Director to support PR. This includes communicating HATCH internal calendar, coordinating press or styling requests, and liaising with internal team on any deliverables.
- Must be currently based in NYC
- 2+ years of professional work experience is preferred, ideally in a startup environment; prior experience in events and/or PR a plus.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Highly motivated and hardworking
- Effective multitasker with the ability to operate in an incredibly fast‐paced environment
- Flexible, agile, and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating proactively and directly
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Brand Marketing Coordinator.