Recently launched juliavonboehm.com is a luxury lifestyle website dedicated to telling in-the-know tips, trends, and news on the latest fashion, beauty, and travel stories.
Julia von Boehm is a fashion director, consultant and celebrity stylist with over 20 years in the fashion industry. Her insight and knowledge of these areas allow us to produce content that is inspiring, fresh, and often-times exclusive to juliavonboehm.com.
Applicants must be highly organized, detail oriented, eager to learn, hard working, and posess excellent written communication skills. Available 1-day per week (flexible when required).
- Must be in school, receive school credit, or recently graduated from college
- Availability of one day a week (flexible)
- Excellent written communication and ability to adapt voice to be in-line with that of juliavonboehm.com (experience writing fashion & beauty preferred)
- Highly organized
- Familiar with Dropbox, Google sheets
- MUST live in New York
- Write 2-3 stories per week (flexible)
- Adhere to time sensitive deadlines
- Adapt voice to suit juliavonboehm.com
- Pitch stories that would be relevant for juliavonboehm.com
- Share stories on social media