Fashion Stylist, Creative Consultant and Content Creator Lexyrose Boiardo, is looking for 2 Fashion Interns to come on board. At this time we need a Photo/Video Intern and a Social Media Intern. Qualified candidates must have experience with business social media, content creation and editing.
- NYC based
- Minimum 3 days a week availability
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest
- Experience with photo and video editing
- Self motivated, good communication skills, and ability to work independently
- Experience with graphic design is a plus
- Positive energy
- Will be in charge of managing and generating Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Website content
- Editing videos, photos
- Make daily posts on various platforms
- Update the Website weekly
- Make Moodboards for stylist
- Research, develop, and implement new strategies to increase following and engagement
This is an unpaid Internship however, Lunch and School Credit will be offered.
Only serious candidates please apply.
All Candidates MUST be available a minimum of 3 days a week.
This internship is located in Manhattan.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media Internship or Photo Video Intern in the subject. include the following:
- Two reasons you are a good fit.
- Your available start date, and what days of the week you’re available.
- A link of your instagram OR sample of video/photo editing experience.