Founded in 2016 by Alexia Elkaim, the brand was created out of a personal need for a novel pair of jeans with the perfect fit for her curvy body - something that seemed to be missing in the market.
The journey began with a single pair of pants - primarily focusing on embellishing jeans with a single detail; the grommet. This signature piece quickly gained traction and turned into a line of matching sets and introduced different fabrics into the mix.
Job Title: Graphic Design/Marketing Intern
Departments: Marketing, Design, PR
Reporting to: Alexia Elkaim, Creative Director
Location: Downtown, Los Angeles, CA 90021
Start Date: ASAP
- Design and create email campaigns
- Content creation for website and social media
- Storytell through creative copy across platforms
- Photo editing
- Assist in PR by creating and executing gifting/outreach strategy
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Experience working with Klayvio and/or MailChimp
- Self-starter and storyteller who is able to come up with their own marketing initiatives to help grow the brand
- Available to work at least two days a week
- Must be based in Los Angeles
Submit resumé, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.