ABOUT OPTIMIST CONSULTING
We are a fully-integrated public relations and digital marketing collaborative with a talent for creating compelling stories and making meaningful connections for our clients.
Founded by Scott Cooke, Leslie LeCount and Paul Lerner, Optimist Consulting brings together the top creative minds in luxury real estate, retail and lifestyle to offer a holistic approach that leverages impactful media relations, targeted events, strategic collaborations, and smart social media engagement.
Our team has decades of combined experience launching signature properties and premier global brands, but our work doesn’t stop there: we continue to make our clients stand out over time. Please visit optimistconsulting.com or @weareoptimist for more details.
Optimist Consulting is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our digital team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in an agency role in social media and should demonstrate a proven ability in managing lifestyle accounts, developing social media campaigns and overseeing influencer relations. Ecommerce experience in a plus.
The candidate should demonstrate a high degree of written communication skills, initiative, creativity and be extremely organized.
- Serving as a day-to-day account manager and executor of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media strategy, community management, activations, content creation (visual and copywriting), editorial calendars, partnerships, influencer activations and supporting events with social coverage
- Manage new and existing influencer relationships and help grow these on a regular basis
- Create influencer campaigns, source influencers and pitch ideas to them
- Copywriting experience and excellent writing skills
- Respond, comment and engage on social media channels on a daily basis
- Preparing monthly and quarterly social media reports
- Possessing excellent team skills, working alongside junior and senior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of relevant agency work experience
- Passion for social media and a strong understanding of the various social media platforms
- Exceptional multi-tasking, time-management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for storytelling and concept curation
- Experience working with luxury brands is a plus
- Existing influencer relations (especially lifestyle and fashion) is a plus
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
To Apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.