Parachute is seeking positive, hardworking, customer-facing Store Managers for our three new locations in Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago.
- Provide best-in-class customer care and elevated service.
- Deliver a positive, personalized experience – one customer at a time.
- Develop meaningful customer connections and build neighborhood community.
- Possess expert knowledge of Parachute branding and products.
- Manage the store’s launch, with guidance from headquarters. This includes hiring, partnering with interior designers and contractors, merchandising, event planning, etc.
- Oversee inventory receiving process and controls; coordinate weekly shipments with Planning team at headquarters.
- Merchandise, evolve and adapt the store’s presentation according to season, new product launches, customer needs, etc.
- Grow store network and community through social media platforms, on-going event planning scheduling and execution, and other outreach to local community.
- Lead opening and closing functions.
- Maintain and upkeep a flawless, beautiful store.
- Have open availability for work hours and schedule.
- Minimum of three years in retail management, customer service or showroom management in a high-volume, high-profile environment.
- Experience hiring, training and leading a team is required.
- Merchandising and display experience is preferred.
- Full-time availability (40 hours a week), including weekends and holidays.
- Experience using an online point of sale system preferred.
- Experience in – and a passion for – home interiors is preferred.
- Motivated self-starter, confident leader with a solutions-minded focus.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Must report to upcoming store location.
Please send resume to email@example.com with “STORE MANAGER, (CITY)” in subject line.