Who We Are:
Pool Creatives is an innovative agency that works with game-changing creatives and influencers in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle space. We represent multi-talented women whose strong identities and aesthetic sensibilities engage style-oriented audiences. We work with these talents to develop their unique voice and presence, build partnerships, and facilitate collaborations on content, events, and other creative projects. The agency also advises clients directly on compelling ways to tell their brand story, including developing digital content and partnership strategy.
Pool Creatives was founded by photo industry veteran Delphine Del Val, and its current roster includes: Violette, Kirsty Godso, Brianna Lance, Monica Ainley, Ana Kras, Emily Oberg, TyLynn Nguyen, Caroline Ventura amongst others.
We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual with proven relationships in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries. The primary focus of this brand partnerships role is to further position Pool Creatives as an expert in the influencer marketing space by engaging with brands and agencies to generate new opportunities and revenue for the company. You will be empowered to develop and sell through dynamic social and influencer programs for Pool’s exclusive roster of talent and creatives spanning all verticals (fashion, beauty, lifestyle, fitness), all platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Podcasts), as well as live events.
The ideal candidate has knowledge in influencer and social media strategy and is comfortable pitching and working with new clients on innovative ideas that will help bring exposure to brands. The chosen candidate should have experience in pitching ideas, reaching out and generating new business, liaising between talents and clients, and working in a small office to help grow the business.
- Working with both the founder and independently to pitch clients on potential projects and to establish strategic and creative approaches for mixed media solutions to suit their objectives
- Leverage existing relationships with brands, advertising, and PR agency contacts for deals and revenue
- Develop and pitch original brand programs utilizing Pool’s roster of talent
- Respond to RFP’s
- Proactively source new partnership opportunities for Pool’s managed talent
- Manage creative projects from start to finish – working with both the talent and client to ensure that the project is completed
- 4/5 years in digital marketing sales or creative/public relations agency handling social/influencer or brand strategy
- Must be proactive, resourceful, efficient and capable of working independently to generate new business
- Entrepreneurial in approach and have excellent presentation skills
- Experience in negotiations deals and responding to RFP's
- In-depth knowledge and ability to adapt in an ever-changing digital media landscape and social media space
- Relationships with decision makers within the industry
- Must be an intuitive problem solver and creative thinker able to develop solutions quickly, yet thoughtfully
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Brand Partnerships Manager.