Position Title: Ecommerce Content Manager
Company: Sarah Flint, Inc.
Location: Manhattan, NY
CEO and founder, Sarah Flint, believes in style without sacrifice. She built her brand, founded in 2013, with the goal of creating original luxury shoes made with the finest materials and craftsmanship that also fit and feel amazing. After addressing the issues with wearability in luxury fashion footwear, Sarah wanted to make her shoes accessible to more women, so she took her brand direct to consumer, avoiding the traditional 6x retail mark up and offering luxury quality at half the price of department stores.
Sarah Flint’s shoes are made with fit and function in mind for women who are out in the world with places to be and things to accomplish. Her designs embody the ethos of the brand that has been held since the beginning - a woman should never have to sacrifice feeling good for looking good. It is Sarah’s dream to make women feel empowered and at ease, one pair of shoes at a time.
Since launching her eponymous brand, Sarah Flint has seen a flood of celebrity and influencer love with marquee fans including Megan Markle, who has been seen in the shoes over 15 times, Amal Clooney, Lady Gaga, Kristen Stewart, Blake lively and many others. The brand also has celebrity investors most notably, Cindy Crawford, who is a marketing partner and mentor to Sarah. As a direct to consumer brand, Sarah Flint has experienced explosive growth and has emerged as a leading digitally native luxury brand.
Position Description: The eCommerce Content Manager role is responsible for all on-site product content organization and spearheads all site merchandising initiatives.
- New product launches site setup
- Site merchandising ensuring products are strategically categorized for maximized selling exposure, and accurately filtered launch coordination with warehouse and 3 party logistics
- Manual inventory key ins as needed
- Flat product + on model photography management, coordination
- Detailed photography/product image editing
- Updating all content; blog, press, homepage imagery, about page, all copy updates
- Work cross functionally with 3rd party vendors including a recommendation engine and SEO
- Use analytics, heat mapping and the A/B testing to ideate new site features and strategies to improve UX and CRO as instructed
- Execute and test new feature integration
- Constantly QA the site to ensure customer facing content and merchandising are accurate
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with Shopify required
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in digital retail, specifically content management, site merchandising, and product photography
- Experience with Google Analytics, tagging, SEO, heat mapping tools, A/B testing platforms, and ticketing systems is a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and passion for continuous improvement
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to Jonathan Burdin at email@example.com, subject line Ecommerce Content Manager.