Solid & Striped is a swimwear & après swim brand made from the finest globally sourced fabrics, guided by a desire for everlasting holidays and classic style.
Ideal candidate must have a keen eye for fashion and the ability to follow and identify trends within multiple categories of women’s RTW and Resort wear.
Must be proficient in illustrator, photoshop, with the ability to CAD and generate technical specs focusing on women’s apparel.
Must be proficient in excel and be able to generate style charts for seamless factory correspondence.
Excellent communication skills are essential to perform required tasks as well as thrive in a team atmosphere.
Responsibility Includes (but Not Limited To)
- 3 + years apparel design experience
- Strong knowledge of the development process
- Ability to generate tech packs
- Assemble visual line plans
- Gnerate excel spread sheets for sample tracking and seamless factory communication
- Create seasonal material cards
- Correspond with factories on a daily basis during product development phase and sample follow up.
- Coordinate all sample requests from sales and retail buying teams
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.