Job Function: As Junior Art Director you will be dedicated to shaping and sustaining all agency creative collateral across social and digital touchpoints. Working directly with the the internal Branding Manager and CEO, you will implement, help build and maintain all agency materials.
- Think creatively, conceptually, and critically, following strategic and creative direction of CEO and Branding Manager and collaborating on new ideas
- Communicate concepts and creative ideas with clarity and conviction
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with management oversight from Branding Manager
- Work under tight deadlines without sacrificing attention to detail and accuracy
- Website: Upload website assets and curate portfolio images for artists on site, working with UX team as needed for larger site revisions (hosted on droople)
- Social Media - Work with internal team to manage agency social account (providing image recommendations, sourcing adequate assets and curating with a fresh POV and awareness of increasing social KPI)
- Decks - Work with Branding manager on creating external collateral for artist pitching, inclusive but not limited to portfolios, press kits, concept decks, etc.
- BA or MA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or other visual design field
- 1-2 years experience
- Mastery of Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design and publishing tools
- Excellent design and typography skills
- Proficiency with print (specifically for packaging) and digital standards
- Command of basic visual and communication design principles
- Equal ability to work well alone, managing deadlines set forth by team
- Strong work ethic and a sharp eye for detail and accuracy
- Positive, proactive, problem solving attitude, passionate about bringing new ideas and creative solutions to the table
This position is located in Los Angeles or New York. College graduate required. Salary DOE - entry level. Medical health benefits included.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com, subject line Junior Art Director.