E-commerce manager: logistics / buying / marketing
Tom of Finland Store (online store operated by cultureEDIT LLC) is the go-to destination for art, fashion and design by queer artists, and brands that have a positive attitude towards sexuality. The online store carries products across categories by artists that include Tom of Finland, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Bruce LaBruce, assume vivid astro focus (among many others), and brands that include Bernhard Willhelm, Walter Van Beirendonck, Eytys, Linder, Boy Smells and Comme des Garçons (among others)
We are seeking a candidate to run all operations relating to the running of Tom of Finland Store.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative and established names in contemporary culture.
- Create marketing, press and product materials and listings.
- Handle all customer liaison matters
- Inventory management
- Oversee all logostics relating to fulfillment, shipping and handling.
- Work with web programmer to continuously advance operation and design of website
- Creation of social media posts based on offerings, current trends and topics.
- Develop all e-blasts
- Oversee all buying and merchandizing
- Oversee photoshoots, as well as produce imagery for product listings when needed
- Oversee product development of exclusive products for the website
- Manage all third-party accounts
- Los Angeles based
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in art, design, queer culture, marketing and branding
- extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced small business environment.
Please email Joakim Andreasson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief cover letter explaining your interest in this experience. Please also include when you can start.