180 the Store, a luxury lifestyle boutique, is looking for a Part-Time Luxury Sales Associate to join our team. The position will work directly with the Sales Manager to develop strong customer relations, organize the in-store events, offer product knowledge, and provide personalized client service.
The ideal candidate must have luxury merchandise experience, strong customer service, professional manner with a personable and enthusiastic attitude and genuine ability to share brand knowledge.
- The ideal candidate should have at least two to three years experience in luxury designer men and women retail.
- Must be dependable and flexible to work weekends, occasional evenings (events) and during holiday seasons
- Strong merchandising experience.
- Experience with stockroom organization and inventory.
- Excellent communication, organization and follow-through.
- Familiarity with Mac interface, Microsoft Office, Google Applications
- Motivated, organized, curious, and desire to learn.
- Dedicated to a high level of customer service and to build strong client relations
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the fashion industry.
- Hands-on, well organized, self-motivated
- Consistently delivers luxury service to enhance customer experience.
- Achieve daily and monthly sales goals
- Develop and maintain client books and update with customer purchases, sizing, and any other pertinent information
- Anticipate customer needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Actively participate in the upholding the brands’ aesthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance.
- Demonstrate a real passion and respect for the product.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise, maximize sales and impart knowledge to the customer.
- Maintain and cultivate strong client relationships and service; communicating new deliveries, sending thank you notes, expediting shipping, and maintaining client details.
- Adhere to store standards
- Execute and follow opening and closing procedures
- Assist in organizing in-store events
- Maintaining the merchandising standards and restocking the sales floor
- Assist with logging new merchandise from inventory checks to tagging in preparation for selling.
- Provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation
To Apply: Please send your resume to Job@180thestore.com, subject line Part-Time Sales Associate.