A. Cicognani Communications (ACC) is a boutique PR agency, specializing in the luxury fashion, accessories, and travel sector. We are looking for enthusiastic interns to join our team! This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for fashion experience, and in particular, working on projects during Bridal Fashion Week. We are seeking bright, highly organized, motivated candidates who are passionate about PR to join our Intern Program beginning immediately.
Our internship program is designed so that our interns help the PR teams across all accounts therefore gaining a well rounded exposure to the industry while providing motivated and interested students with knowledge of the PR industry and a meaningful, educational and fun experience. Our ideal candidates are self-starting individuals with a positive and professional attitude, strong multi-tasking skills, and interested in fashion and culture.
Additional skills: Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills (MS office, Word, Excel experience preferred), knowledge of Photoshop and FashionGPS a plus.
Your responsibilities during your internship will include (but are not limited to):
- Knowledge of email correspondence
- Sample trafficking & inventory management
- Updating of publication, VIP & influencer contacts lists
- Assisting with show & event production for Fashion Week / Bridal Fashion Week
- Creating media clippings
To qualify for our internship program you must:
- Be available for a full semester or 10-12 week commitment
- Must be enrolled as a full time student or be a recent college graduate (within one year)
- Must have verification of college enrollment or graduation record
- Our internships are offer a food/transportation stipend, however you may apply for college credit
To apply, please submit your resume along a cover letter to Camila at email@example.com.