Annex88 is looking to hire an Associate Account Director to manage the overall efficiency and growth of a fashion retail store account while ensuring the satisfaction of client partners.
- Develop a meaningful, client relationships based on value, quality, and responsiveness
- Inspire and directly mentor staff where appropriate
- Embody and reflect our agency culture
- Manage the overall efficiency, growth and cadence of accounts
- This includes daily interaction with the clients, providing appropriate documentation when needed, contribute to the building of strategic and creative presentations, running daily meetings as needed with the core teams on each business, contributing to the development of any processes.
- Manage the overall efficiency, cadence and success of key projects and/or business opportunities that arise during your tenure
- Partner with the Director of Strategy & Analytics, Creative Director and Director of Production to help achieve the overall creative and strategic vision
- Be committed to the highest standards for all agency work
- Manage the overall flow of work, tasks and and approvals - from client brief to final delivery of produced deliverables, content or presentations
- Provide thought leadership around the best use of new media vehicles and tactics
- Inspire Agency and Client confidence and be an effective leader of client relationships
- Work with Account team to develop and maintain a system for keeping accurate project tracking, timelines, and working budgets
- Actively contribute to growing the company’s culture from within
- Set a positive tone for your team and push yourself beyond the day-to-day
- Fashion/luxury experience
- A demonstrated leader of people (clients and team)
- Dynamic, nimble, self motivated, magnetic personality
- 4 years + agency experience minimum
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Associate Account Director.