Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology – the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Armarium is seeking a Buyer / Merchandiser for our NYC head office. This role is responsible for the entire inventory life cycle, cultivating key brand relationships, merchandising of inventory and tracking product performance both online and offline. They should be totally passionate about the fashion industry; about building something innovative and changing the game. We are looking for someone integrated into the industry with existing relationships.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Responsible for budgeting out the seasonal buy and purchase-order creation
- Observe trends and emerging designers to approach for the platform
- Communicate performance metrics with brands and share insights on customer preferences
- Ensure that all vendor invoices are submitted to Accounts Payable
- Work with COO to ensure that financials of all vendor accounts are up-to-date
- QC inbound garments
- Partner with the Operations team to establish and maintain quality control standards throughout the product lifecycle
- Partner with Styling team to capture feedback on product performance and fit
- Analyze transaction data and page view analytics by collection, brand, and product level and develop pricing strategy
- Responsible for liquidation strategy
- Drive e-commerce sales through merchandising initiatives
- Execute online and showroom merchandising to reflect new arrivals and seasonally appropriate styles
- Create new product merchandising collection pages for on Armarium.com
- 3-5 years experience required
- Luxury and Ecommerce experience strongly preferred
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Buyer / Merchandiser.