Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, proprietary styling technology - The ARMIBOT - and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
PR + Communications Manager
- Lead strategic planning + communication of organic content to drive brand awareness + customer acquisition
- Act as a key point of contact between internal team and all external partners
- Create content calendar based on company, industry and national events as well as new product arrivals and trends.
- Support content creation and photoshoot production for social media, website editorials and ecommerce photoshoots
Press/ VIP Influencers:
- Support CEO with features/news stories/ product placements + event coverage
- Create, manage, + leverage relationships with editors, stylists, + bloggers + influencers
- Facilitate all influencer collaborations and handle product placement and initiatives to generate social media awareness and content creation
- Create pitches on timely news + proactively outreach for press coverage
- Lead all partnership activity, finding new + unexplored opportunities for brand alignment while maintaining relationships with current partners (retailers, brands, hotels, sharing economy platforms, etc)
- Engage in ideation of concept development and help present partnership opportunities
- Project manage all brand image + client events from inception through execution, being the point of contact for all external + internal partners
- Assist in production, planning and staffing Armarium pop ups
3-5 years experience in New York City
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel required
Please email resumes to Lindsey@armarium.com