Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our operations team during a highly exciting growth period.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Exemplify the highest level of customer service standards
- Knowledge of showroom inventory including brands, looks and sizes
- Keeping track of inventory that’s with clients, dry cleaners & pop ups
- Liaising with clients, messaging service and cleaners via phone and email
- Working with our in house stylists regarding rentals and sales
- Interacting with FedEx via creating labels, tracking shipments
- Looking after the care of the clothing, especially with damages
- Ensure that merchandise is properly organised & published online
- Organized and responsible
- Multi-tasker and detail oriented
- Effective time management skills to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hand sewing ability would be valued
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org