diptyque is looking for a creative thinking self-starter who is interested in learning more about the ecommerce and digital marketing business.
This individual will assist both the US Ecommerce Manager as well as the US Ecommerce Coordinator in various aspects of digital marketing, ecommerce business management and local community management. This role requires excellent communication skills as well as flexibility to interact with many different areas of the company from stock management to merchandising, PR and marketing.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Will assist in the day to day management of the ecommerce business including the ownership and management of the diptyque and byredo customer experience.
- Manage US diptyque and byredo customer service inquiries via phone and email and deliver a cohesive customer experience in line with department customer service strategy and guidelines.
- Deliver all customer facing communications with a strong brand voice that cater to client
- Manage monthly and weekly reports
LOCAL COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT: Will ensure the consistency of diptyque’s interactions with its followers / prospects and will be in direct contact with: e-commerce, local marketing, after-sale & PR teams.
- Lead community management across all Social Media platforms, including listening to and engaging with our audience
- Assist in management of posts across various social media channels
- Assist in relationship management of the VIP Concierge program
- Assist in influencer activation and brand interaction
- Ability to work with monitoring tools and actively be in-the-know, utilizing new tools in the market that enhance our Social Media efficiency
DIGITAL MARKETING: Will facilitate in the execution of diptyque’s day to day digital strategy across all platforms including email creative, social media and website updates.
- Assist in the management of the monthly digital marketing calendar
- Assist with development of digital assets (including but not limited to: email creative, social media posts and web site updates)
- Assist in management of digital assets and launches
- Assist in copy writing / editing of English assets
- Assist in remerchandising of diptyqueparis.com
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Proactive self-starter
- Willingness/ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Interest in the web and digital marketing
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience using MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and various Social media platforms
- Prior digital experience preferred
- French or Mandarin language skills a plus
To Apply: Please send your Resume & Cover Letter to Willemijn Huizing at email@example.com.