Edit Media Group, a social media agency based out of Los Angeles specializing in celebrity and lifestyle brand social media, is expanding their team and has immediate openings for assistants.
- Manage clients' social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Create and curate compelling social media content
- Design and create visual assets for social media; edit images and graphics
- Help to develop, implement, and evaluate social media strategy
- Optimize user engagement, grow follower base, and attract new leads
- Analyze data and generate reports
- Keep abreast of new social media trends/developments
- At least 1-3 years of social media experience
- Interest in fashion/lifestyle, entertainment, and current events a must
- Innovative, strategic, and analytical thinker
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Team player who works well both collaboratively and autonomously
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Keen eye for detail and aesthetic; graphic design and photography skills a plus.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Social Media Assistant.