GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. stands at the forefront of the movement to support strength in womanhood and embrace women of all races, sizes and ages. Representing a return to the confidence in sexuality and glamour of fashion magazines from the past, and provides much needed escapism through grace, luxury and humour.
GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. is seeking an experienced individual to lead our sales and marketing needs. We are looking for someone with strong relationships in both print and digital who can create strategic alliances with luxury brands that are in line with the magazine’s ethos. This opportunity will allow you to work within a young independently run magazine with enormous growth potential. Ideal candidates would be highly experienced, business minded, savvy, self-motivated and eager to create a new experience for luxury brands to advertise.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation based on experience and results driven. Flexible schedule.
- Apply a working knowledge of paid media buying for both print and digital platforms within the luxury market.
- Create new ways for brands to collaborate on integral advertising. Disrupting the norm of print sales and building a revenue stream through innovate collaborations.
- 4-6 years of sales and marketing experience with established agency or similar role for in-house department with in-depth contacts allowing for immediate results.
- Must possess superior understanding of print and digital media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies.
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently drive new opportunities.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities and help craft brand strategy across a multitude platforms, including print, digital, social and event based.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Experience managing and compiling client reports and presentations.