GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. stands at the forefront of the movement to support strength in womanhood and embrace women of all races, sizes and ages. GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. represents a return to the confidence in sexuality and glamour of fashion magazines from the past, and provides much needed escapism through grace, luxury and humour.
GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. is seeking 3 motivated interns to support in Business Development, Editorial Productions and Social Media/Marketing. These internships allow you to work within a young independently run magazine providing access to all facets of fashion publication. Ideal candidates would be business minded, savvy, self-motivated with an interest and knowledge of fashion.
Please send a brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please list availability (3 full days minimum) and available start date. 6 month minimum commitment. All internships will be paid in school credit or with experience. Previous internship experience preferred.
All Internship Requirements:
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Must be very organized and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in New York
Business Development Responsibilities
- Sourcing new media advertising contacts
- Develop strategic growth plans for print and online platforms
- Consistent update and management of outreach
- Trafficking magazine distribution
Social Media and Marketing Responsibilities
- Manage content calendar and production of social media posts
- Maintain DNA of all content to be consistent and on brand
- Manage social media tools: Scheduling, reporting and optimization
Editorial Production Responsibilities
- Consistent update and management of PR database
- Sample organization and trafficking
- Assisting on production for photoshoot
- Manage editorial production calendar