Jacques Marie Mage is a maker of rare, collectible luxury eyewear that combines historical motifs with precious materials, innovative production methods, and ethical business practices. Based in Los Angeles, CA., we specialize in the micro-production of premier quality, limited-edition eyewear, accessories for a clientele of discerning tastes.
Our company is currently seeking an accounting receivable clerk.
- Create invoices in ERP
- Applying payments received by wire transfer or checks
- Charge customers CC
- Follow-up overdue payments
- Follow-up with prepayment for new accounts
- Create an “on-hold list” that shall be communicated to agents
- Send statements to retailers
- Minimum previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields of 2 years
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to details
- Deadline and detail-oriente
Our offices are based in Los Angeles (Westlake).
This is a full-time position. If you qualify and are interested in joining one of the eyewear industry’s most dynamic brand, then please email your cover letter and resume