JEN HANSEN. Three jewelry lines; one purpose - to end human trafficking. Visit our website - jenhansen.com - to learn more about the contributions we make in this capacity, as well as our jewelry and our brand.
Are you someone who your friends call when they need help getting organized? Getting motivated? Getting things done? Do we have the role for you!
JEN HANSEN seeks a whip smart, dynamic, self starter to join our growing team. We need an organized, strategic thinker who is a fast learner, can handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and is effective at planning, thinking ahead, and prioritizing work on an ongoing basis; someone who can hit the ground running without requiring supervision. We require excellent communication and problem solving skills, attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, and reliability. Someone with foresight who can anticipate and circumvent issues, who thrives on being part of a team.
This go getter must be able to have a flexible schedule that can change based on shifts in company priorities. He/she needs to be able to work from home and meet the jewelry designer in her West Hollywood home office as needed. We want someone who is interested in growing their role within an emerging brand, starting out part time but becoming much more.
Ongoing, In Office
- Shipping and receiving
- Production and repairs runs and follow-up
- Processing and shipping website orders
- Packing and unpacking for trips and appointments
- Ordering, stocking, and tracking supplies
- Liaising with photographer & designer on new product shots
- Errands and other projects as needed
Ongoing, From Home
- Data Entry
- Invoicing and payment follow up
- Company reporting
- Liaising with wholesale accounts and clients on behalf of the company or the designer
- Management of general company email inbox
- Answer company phone
- Meeting and event planning
- Scheduling calls and meetings
- Creating and distributing call and meeting agendas
- Trip planning and travel booking
- Prep for trips and appointments
- Marketing and sales support
- G suite - Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Quickbooks, & Mac proficient
- Bachelor’s degree, Dymo, Squarespace, Shopify, Now In Store, social media (Instagram, Facebook in particular) and Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
Start date: Immediate
Candidate will be offered the position on an at will basis after a month trial period
This is a part time position: 15-20 hrs / week as needed
This position requires consistent travel to West Hollywood, CA. Some remote and off site work is required.
This position requires a car, valid driver’s license, and insurance.
Interested parties, please respond with resume, a cover letter that outlines your career interests and goals, and three references by April 5 to email@example.com with subject line JEN HANSEN office role.