lemlem is an artisan-driven collection of women’s, men’s and childrenswear made entirely in Africa. Meaning to bloom and flourish in the Ethiopian language of Amharic,lemlem is committed to preserving traditional weaving and craftsmanship while expanding production and job opportunities across Africa. lemlem proudly supports the lemlem Foundation, with the mission to help women in Africa thrive.The brand is present in top- tier department stores across the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as its e-commerce sites in the United States and Europe.
- The Logistics Manager will be responsible for all logistics operations and inventory management.
- Fully manage inventory flow; place bulk orders seasonally for wholesale and ecommerce and allocate seasonally
- Allocate, invoice, and ship orders to meet monthly sales goals while minimizing chargebacks
- Oversee customs clearance and delivery of orders from Overseas
- Use internal systems and Routing Guides to manage 3rd party warehouse shipments
- Manage relationship with 3rd party warehouse including: Inventory levels/ Shipping speed and accuracy/ Inbound shipment notifications
- Stylemaster upload and maintenance
- Upload credit requests and invoices to Factor portal
- Assist sales team with new client set-up, especially for EDI required accounts
- Manage GS1 set up and Intertrade and GXS catalogs. Allocate barcodes seasonally
- Collaborate with E-commerce team on data entry and inventory maintenance across multiple sales channels. Troubleshooting between platforms ERP, Joor, Shopify
- Set up instructions for new drop ship clients with the Shipping Warehouse as needed
- Advise e-commerce team on best shipping practices as customer service needs arise
- Allocate GTINs/ Bar codes as bulk purchase orders are created
- Support team with Managing and chasing payments from clients per order payment terms and EOM Financials.
- Optimize inventory levels with transfers in between channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years experience ideally in a small or medium sized fashion company
- Strong computer skills especially advanced Excel skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Sense of Urgency - Problem Solving - Hands on with can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of EDI and GS1 catalog maintenance strongly preferred
- Quick learner when it comes to utilizing new software and platforms. Our ERP is synced with multiple platforms and the right candidate will have experience troubleshooting issues between systems
- Experience with Omni channel, multi warehouse shipping preferred
- Experience with International importing and exporting preferred
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and general sales payment terms preferred
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines while being very detail-oriented and committed to quality
- Must be able multitask and to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work with an agile team and be a team player
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.