JOB TITLE: Video Editing Intern
SUPERVISOR: Alexandra Dieck
LEXICON OF STYLE is a fashion / lifestyle blog based in NYC. Lex's mission is to embody every aspect of style. It is a visual dictionary where women can unite to find inspirationto express themselves through fashion, beauty, travel and everyday life. Alexandra encourages everyone to dream big and to live an exciting, creative, and less ordinary lifestyle.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- VIDEO EDITOR INTERN! You will be editing 1/2 videos per week.
- They could be vlogs, fashion, travel, beauty, or lifestyle videos. We will communicate on the vision and you will be in charge of putting together 1-3 min 2-5 min or 5-10 min videos depending on the platform/content.
- I need someone who is knowledgeable in the Youtube space!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Video editing! I need someone who is extremely knowledgeable in the YouTube and IGTV worlds and in video editing.
- I will be creating YouTube and IGTV videos from fashion, beauty, travel, and vlogs. I need someone who can make the videos aesthetically pretty, cohesive, and engaging.
- Its important that videos feel personal and vlogish rather than cinematic.
- I am planning on getting 1-2 videos up per week.
- May need the occasional help filming but this is mostly just editing.
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Youtube thumbnails and IGTV thumbnails using canva.com
- How to upload a video to youtube and add end notes to each video
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Education: College/university +
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience with video editing.
- video editing skills, video, communication, dropbox, google drive, youtube, igtv,
- You may occasionally help film if you are available!
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Video Editing Intern.