Mansur Gavriel is seeking an intern to support the brand’s Digital Marketing & E-commerce team. This position covers an array of projects and will provide excellent experience and exposure to many aspects of online marketing and commerce for fashion brands. This internship is compensated by stipend and school credit is required.
- Provide support with new product & collection launches online
- Help with merchandising, quality control & maintenance of Mansur Gavriel’s website
- Assist in managing digital marketing assets, selection & adaptation for various channels (display ads, social ads, organic social & website)
- Help develop an influencer strategy and assist in reach-out for seasonal gifting
- Monitor Mansur Gavriel’s online presence: social media, blogs, etc.
- Copywriting for Mansur Gavriel’s digital channels
- Help develop digital marketing messaging ideas MISC
- Assist in preparing presentations for management
- Support press activities (as needed)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A first experience working in either digital marketing, e-commerce or graphic design, ideally in the fashion / luxury industry
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- Knowledge of the contemporary and luxury fashion landscape
- Experience with Shopify / Shopify Plus
- Knowledge of RLM Apparel Software
- Knowledge of Chinese social media landscape (Weibo, WeChat, etc)
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Intern.