Mansur Gavriel is looking for Public Relations intern to join the marketing team.
The PR Intern will assist Mansur Gavriel’s daily PR activities and contribute to the visibility of the brand in international media outlets, prints and online. The PR Intern will report to the PR/Influencer Marketing Coordinator and will work closely with the President.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily coordination with three external PR agencies
- Preparing and trafficking sample requests
- PR samples management
- Assisting in the gifting outreach, orders and shipments
- Tracking media coverage
- Handling weekly, monthly and yearly recaps
- Research on any special projects or partnerships
- Assisting with the preparation and planning of special events
- Other support tasks related to Instagram or other social media
- Knowledge of online and print fashion publications
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Social media savvy: understanding of the social media and influencers landscape
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines
- College degree, experience in fashion PR is a plus (agency or in-house)
- Fashion GPS knowledge is a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Intern.