Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized part time Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager would come in once a week to meet with senior staff. Office manager will also be responsible for relationship with billing department to ensure clients are being billed and are paying open invoices.
The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
- ordering office supplies
- checking alarm system / video cameras
- assisting founder with scheduling and maintaining books with the bookkeeper
- ordering water & food for the office
- coordinating repairs / new builds
- checking cleaning supplies
- bill paying
- designing filing systems
- reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- organizing receipts and client bill backs
- assisting founder with personal needs that need to be coordinated (deliveries, personal errands etc)
- reviewing all mail / scanning and emailing correspondence when necessary
- Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- 3 years in office administration or relative role
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
- Comfortable with fast paced environments
- Team oriented, "all hands-on deck" attitude, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, with understanding that no task is too small for success
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and office.
- Adobe suites
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com