MODE PR is based in downtown New York City, and represents a variety of RTW and accessories clients. MODE PR also works on special projects including movie premieres, art gallery openings, and book signings.
The candidate should be well-versed in the PR world particularly in the fashion, art and lifestyle; have great contacts with key editors across these departments, and be extremely goal oriented.
- Position will serve as the lead for multiple accounts
- Focus will be retail and contemporary fashion; big thinker who loves out of the box ideas and is digitally fluent
- Position will lead and create strategy and campaign development, as well as pitch feature level earned media and spearhead activations
- secure strategic press coverage including features, stories as well as product placement in the top international and national print and online media outlets
- maintain strong relationships with key fashion, art, and lifestyle editors and writers.
- Day to day client service
Job Type: Full-time
The Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 years Fashion/Consumer/Retail PR experience
- Ability to write compelling press releases, pitch and LAND stories
- Senior level media/digital editor and writer relationships required
- Can do attitude with the ability to gracefully manage both up and down
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sr. Account Manager, Fashion.