Network USA is seeking a Digital Media Specialist candidate to fill immediately. This is a full-time position with an offered yearly salary and benefits. Benefits include, Health Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance.
The Digital Media Specialist will report directly to the PR Manager and CEO. Network USA is a full-service boutique agency located in NYC and LA, specializing in luxury accessories and ready to wear.Our clients include Alexandre Birman, Piazza Sempione, Ralph Lauren, Rosa Cha to name a few.
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com.
- Apply a working knowledge of paid media buying on social platforms and digital properties to execute campaigns and monitor performance.
- Collect social metrics and provide strategic analysis with insights; prepare weekly, monthly, and campaign reports with team and agency.
- Participate in campaign building on a global scale for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, WeChat, digital publications, and other emerging platforms.
- Monitor social platforms for engagement, user-generated content, and customer care.
- Provide content ideation for social media platforms, influencer programs, and global branding initiatives.
- Coordinate design and copy assets for paid media with internal teams to support team objectives.
- Synchronize pulls/samples for social media photography shoots in partnership with Creative.
- Track and screenshot content performance to include in reporting.
- Implement product gifting, sample pulling, shipping, and tracking with influencers and content creators.
- Work directly with online editors on stories and product placement features.
- Direct administrative department documents including contracts, invoices, reports, budget tracking, and industry research.
- B.S./B.A. degree required.
- 1-2 years of influencer and social media marketing experience with established agency or similar role for in-house department.
- Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies.
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms with a high emphasis on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat.
- Must be flexible and take direction well.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities and help craft brand strategy across a multitude of luxury brands.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Experience managing and compiling client reports and presentations.