Olfactory NYC is a new concept in fine fragrance. Using the highest quality oils and employing the worlds top perfumers, Olfactory NYC blends and bottles all fragrances fresh to make this exciting art more accessible. Blending custom luxury scents, direct to consumer, Olfactory NYC is changing the retail fragrance experience. We are looking for passionate and outgoing team members who can grow with the brand. As a young brand we are flexible and new team members will have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and will be promoted quickly if they can show they are able.
Olfactory NYC is looking for a creative, self-motivated and outgoing individual interested in exploring fragrance, sales, and event planning. As a Scent Mixologist/Sales Associate, you will be responsible for fragrance blending, sales floor operations, and brand representation at events and activations. The role is available to those seeking part time, full time or a summer role.
- Blend Olfactory NYC fragrances, guide customers through scent customization
- Assist in day-to-day management of the sales floor - customer interactions, product knowledge, and merchandising
- Support an environment of genuine customer satisfaction and provide excellent service
- Develop strategies for creating event and partnership opportunities
- Drive traffic to the flagship store and e-commerce platform
- Increase brand awareness in the local market
- Embody the brand’s voice and vision in all communications to foster strong client connections
- Collaborate with event planning and execution
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Buy in on brand and vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Proactive, creative, and self-motivated
- Eager to learn new tasks
- Interest in managing client relationships
- Comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new responsibilities as they arise
- Experience using various Social Media platforms
- Prior experience using Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Prior knowledge/experience in the beauty industry/fragrance is a bonus
Please send your resume, availability, and cover letter to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.