ABOUT OPTIMIST CONSULTING
We are a fully-integrated public relations and digital marketing collaborative with a talent for creating compelling stories and making meaningful connections for our clients.
Founded by Scott Cooke, Leslie LeCount and Paul Lerner, Optimist Consulting brings together the top creative minds in luxury real estate, retail and lifestyle to offer a holistic approach that leverages impactful media relations, targeted events, strategic collaborations and smart social media engagement.
Our team has decades of combined experience launching signature properties and premier global brands, but our work doesn’t stop there: we continue to make our clients stand out over time. Please visit www.optimistconsulting.com or instagram.com/weareoptimist for more details.
Optimist Consulting is seeking a Social Media Intern for Real Estate accounts – and will offer either a stipend or college credit - to help support our digital team for three months starting April 2019. The intern will provide support in social content production and execution among clients in real estate and architecture.
- Photo research and source compelling visual assets
- Draft content calendars with impactful copy content to share on channels
- Schedule and publish content on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter channels
- Engage on a daily basis with the social media communities
- Brainstorm with team on social activations and campaigns
- Assist with implementing advertisements on Facebook and Instagram
- Draft social media reports
- Influencer research and list building
- You have an eye for compelling imagery and are keen on aesthetics with an interest in social media creation and marketing
- You are extremely organized, are able to multi-task and enjoy working with multiple clients
- You have strong grammar and writing skills and your copy rarely needs hard edits
- You are creative, forward thinking, and social media savvy—you adapt quickly and work hard
- A sense of humor is mandatory
- Current student or recent graduate with a degree in Communications, Social Media, Marketing, or related
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook & Instagram
- Very strong writing skills and an interest in copywriting and creative writing
- Able to understand the essence and target audience of each client and adopt the voice of these individual identities
To Apply: Please send your resume to Angelina at firstname.lastname@example.org.