Outset LA is a boutique creative studio and production company of 12-15 people, based in West Hollywood in LA with a smaller office based in NYC. We work with a highly curated collection of startups and high growth companies in the health & wellness, lifestyle and beauty space.
Our motto—rooted in kindness—is that creative work is best served when surrounded with the right people (and this includes our clients). We take an intimate and collaborative approach in everything we do.
We are looking for a Creative Project Manager with 4+ years experience in an agency setting who can oversee and execute projects from inception to completion/implementation on multiple client accounts, as well as partner with our other Project Managers in owning project management processes as a whole (defining and refining as needed).
You will oversee the creative team and help negotiate the multiple relationships within any project—whether with clients, team members, or any variety of partners (such as freelancers, influencers, brand partners)—and functions as the hub of a project. *Must love collaboration, coordination and be able to both lead and cheerlead at all times.*
- Manage a diverse number of teams from multiple disciplines (senior-level creative, strategy, account and production departments) and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop project scopes + objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility.
- Budget, schedule and manage projects from conception to completion: includes ongoing calendar and timeline management, maintaining budgets, assessing project needs and overall project progression.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools + techniques, communicate updates and report progress to senior leadership + clients
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders: act as central point of contact for internal teams (keeper of the process), clients and third party partners.
- Ensure resource availability + allocation, while removing roadblocks as they occur.
- Previous experience within an agency and a start-up/creative culture.
- You are capable of taking on a leadership role that encompasses a get-it-done, make-it-happen attitude (and have sharp-elbows when needed).
- You have strong communication and organization skills and are flexible and adaptable to change.
- You are experienced in launching integrated campaigns that include a mix of broadcast, interactive, print, social and OOH components and you're familiar with common project management tools (Monday.com is preferred).
- Scope + oversee the execution of creative projects, from inception to completion (including budgeting).
The Ideal Candidate Is
- A team player and natural collaborator.
- Able to lead by empowerment and inspiration.
- Comfortable with ambiguity around project details.
- Flexible, curious, and ready to learn.
- Adept at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to see both the big picture and the details.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Creative Project Manager.