JOB TITLE: Press Internship
SUPERVISOR: Press Manager
R13 was founded in 2009 by designer Chris Leba. Inspired while driving through Italy, touring denim manufacturers, Leba created R13 with the goal of presenting luxury basics that recalled the rebellious spirit of America's history. What started as just denim, moto jackets, and t-shirts has expanded into a full and varied collection, encompassing sweaters, flannels, and shoes, characterized by its uniquely flattering, progressive silhouettes and fidelity to the smallest details. R13 sells to over 280 stores internationally and online, including Barneys, Matches, Totokaelo, and Net-A-Porter.
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Update and maintain press clippings and scans
- Assist with Fashion Week prep (including organizing press gifting, delivering invites/lookbooks)
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Assist with Press Open Houses
- Perform research as needed
- Fashion PR experience is preferred but not required
- Fashion GPS experience is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good phone etiquette
- Dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.